Realitas Community Arts Centre is an art and crafts charity that aims to:
- advance people's understanding and appreciation of local art and crafts
- support those with long-term health conditions in whom art and crafts have been shown to benefit their health and wellbeing.
In achieving our charitable objects we partner with local artists and crafts people, who exhibit their art or crafts at the Centre.
Visitors to Realitas can also purchase the exhibits - for which an exhibitor commission is payable - to support the running of the charity.
The sale of exhibits is incidental to our charitable objectives and all our exhibitors are expected to support the charity's activities in one way or another. This might include supporting our educational events, running a workshop, or joining us in one of our many outreach activities.
Are you someone who generates art or crafts in your spare time, or are you a professional? Do you want to get involved in one of the most exciting community art and crafts projects in the region?
More about being an exhibitor
- Over 6,000 square foot of exhibition space
- Open six days a week, six hours a day
- An opportunity to display and sell your arts and crafts to support the running of the charity
- Fully managed stock control
- Management of all sales and money transactions
- Access to the Centre, 6 hours a day, 51 weeks a year (by appointment if outside standard opening times)